Topic: Removing Data Partition in Vista
So your like me and hate that ugly data partition on your brand new N10. Don't have an external CD Drive to reformat or just too damn lazy? Well here is a tutorial on how to remove the data partition with no Added Software Required.
NOTE: I am not responsible for any damages or data loss.
1. Backup all your data on the DATA partition or just move it to the Vista OS Partition
2. Open up the Computer Management
a) To do this go to the computers control panel and click on classic Mode
b) Click on Administrative Tools
c) Computer Management
3. From the Computer Management window click on Disk Management under the Storage tree on the left hand side
4. Right click on the Data Partition and select Delete Volume.
5. Right click on the Data Partition again and select Delete Partition
6. Right Click on the Vista OS Partition and select Extend Volume
7. Click Next on the Extend Volume Wizard
8. Click Next Again on the Extend Volume Wizard, Make sure the amount of data extended is the maximum.
8. Click Finish on the Extend Volume Wizard.
Now you should have a single partition for all your data and programs.